Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to Tin Ship Min

Welcome to the Blog of the new pirate Min Hevn.

I have been playing the game of EVE Online since 2008. I did try the game when it fist came out, as an avid FPS gamer at the time it did not hold my attention for long. My family life was a lot busier then so I may just have not had the time to play, can't remember. I cannot remember the Character name or account. My experience so far has been almost exclusively nullsec. I came about the idea for the blog when a friend gifted me a character. I had been thinking of something "fun" to do with the character while training him. Rixx Javix's career with The Tuskers came to an end and he started Stay Frosty. I had never given alot of thought to the low-sec lifestyle and figured why not give it a shot. It sounded as if he was having a blast with piracy. At some point I promise a post on Min's creation and his history as it is.

Bee Tee Dubs, I have been having a blast so far.

I will be writing the blog from the view point of Min Hevn. I came on the goofy idea to try ship fits out in batches of 10. I will be trying to test out 2 - 4 ships at a time in fitting batches of 10. It might take me a while to get through the ships as my playtime fluctuates due to RL work and family constraints. From here on out all posts will be "In Character", unless of course they are not. On the Blog name... I am not creative.

I have dedicated my play time such as it is from Monday through Friday to solo, I do join the occasional small gang on these days and as well work with another corp member or two to pin down a target. My play time on Saturday night and some Sundays during the day will be mostly small gang with solo mixed in.
I will be trying to post at least once a week. For the first few weeks here at the blog I will catch up on the escapades so far. I am writing this blog for my own enjoyment, I reserve the right to stop whenever I cba to write anymore. You are more than welcome to follow along. I promise tales of bad decisions.

So far, 2 Slasher fits, a Thorax fit and a Moa fit. The Moa seems fun, would have won a fight with it once (more about that later) and engaged on a gate once, gate guns do not like that. The slashers are alot of fun, I am liking the shield fit better than the armor fit. It is hard to get excited about the Thorax, it is odd, green and covered in Hybrids. It is also mean, I will be trying to have fun in it. The shield Slasher may become one of my go to frigates for shenanigans.

If you come back to read my escapades for dazzling displays of PVP prowess and elite performances you will be disappointed. I am a terrible pilot, I will engage when I probably should not, I will run when I definitely cannot take the fight, unless I think it would be funny to welp. :) I am also lazy and will take the easy to find fights. I will get bored and engage on a gate when I know the gate guns will be angry and I too use bad ammo.

I will be trying to give the blog a cooler look at some point. Time is a finite resource that I am having issues managing. There is never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment